blog post 1

 Why did you select this idea for the magazine? What are some similar references you've used that helped you influence your layout and design? Include images of those references. 

    I selected this idea for my magazine because animal extinction is a very serious problem. Many people ignore this issue because they feel like they cant do anything about it since they are young or just don't know how. Do the game "Minecraft" took initiative and challenged people to complete challenges in game and as a result of the players beating the challenge Minecraft would donate money to help endangered animals.  and they also teamed up with organizations to not only teach people but make them feel like they are making a change. They have helped animals like pandas, bees, marine life and helped restore coral reefs. This means that games teaching people about endangered animals makes a change weather its teaching people or making donations.

    Some referenced that I used for my magazine are TIME magazines for the test on the side of the cover page. Text on one side of the cover page is something that TIME has done multiple times in many different magazines. For the inside pages I did not use a reference but I wanted my inside pages to be similar so I used the same style and fonts. Overall i just wanted a clean look that was not over whelming. 

Comments