Blog post 2

 How did you respond to the feedback from your initial proposal? What will you change in your second round of sketches that are due soon? 

    I responded to my feedback by changing the things that were advised for my to change, like the title, and image placement. In my next round of sketches I will change the placement of my images and title. I will also change the place many of other things like test because I want my magazine to all fit together or feel correlated. Instead of having white space for the title I will have the title be part of the image and instead of the images being on the side of the page i will have them at the top on the page and they will be correlated. So I will make multiple changes to my magazine to make it better overall and easier to read.

Comments